Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 December, 11:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 December, 11:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Morning Kim!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯° Got zapped same day as you! been waiting fo4 your Sunday post! πŸ™ŒπŸ» I been watching Twatter and see your back! any suggests how to get back? i tried twice and lasted about 20 minutes πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I was Here2Know2, and this name first time! Please give Love to Family!!
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
yes, it's a bit tricky....
you have to sign up for a new gmail account and then add google voice (if you don't have it already) to get a new phone number.
Then you have to create an account using that new gmail and verify with your new #. I use the google voice app on my iPhone. if you already have a google voice #, you can pay $10 to change it. let me know!
11:56 AM - Dec 12, 2021
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kim Runner, click on at the bottom under it