Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
12 December, 12:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This Video Also Might Give You Some Hope: https://youtu.be/ktDx3B7O0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
12 December, 12:04
JFK all the way!
#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 December, 11:27
Morning Kim!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯° Got zapped same day as you! been waiting fo4 your Sunday post! πŸ™ŒπŸ» I been watching Twatter and see your back! any suggests how to get back? i tried twice and lasted about 20 minutes πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I was Here2Know2, and this name first time! Please give Love to Family!!
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 December, 11:56
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
yes, it's a bit tricky....
you have to sign up for a new gmail account and then add google voice (if you don't have it already) to get a new phone number.
Then you have to create an account using that new gmail and verify with your new #. I use the google voice app on my iPhone. if you already have a google voice #, you can pay $10 to change it. let me know!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 December, 11:56
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
yes, it's a bit tricky....
you have to sign up for a new gmail account and then add google voice (if you don't have it already) to get a new phone number.
Then you have to create an account using that new gmail and verify with your new #. I use the google voice app on my iPhone. if you already have a google voice #, you can pay $10 to change it. let me know!