Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 February, 03:00
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
She helped save the children!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Patriot @Irishkickbxrmom
02 February, 09:48
Absolutely! Why? Because she is COURAGEOUS, STRONG, CARING, AND SUPPORTS our President and our nation!!! Internal beauty radiayes outward! TY Melania!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
02 February, 09:44
Absolutely!! I ADORRRRR her!! ❤️🕊❤️🕊🙏

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
02 February, 03:58
💟Flotus

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 January, 04:51

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
31 January, 11:56
Most beautiful that is for sure

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
30 January, 10:33
She is beautiful, inside and out!!

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
30 January, 05:29
She is so lovely. The amount of negativity towards her blows my mind.

I love my country @lark1111
30 January, 04:37
❤️love and miss her and our great president trump ❤️

I love my country @lark1111
30 January, 04:37
❤️love and miss her and our great president trump ❤️

John Baron @Roadhammer433
30 January, 04:35
Amen to that