Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Clear Quartz Crystal
I have a big one like the center piece I keep outside at the entrance to my house. 😊

Spirituality amplification, angel communication, angel connection, higher realm communication, divine love, guidance, awakening, telepathy.
09:21 AM - Dec 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
11 December, 09:24
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
same here.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 December, 09:29
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 December, 09:29
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
I love my crystals I only have a few but they're very special to me

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
11 December, 09:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
any suggestions on a good quality place to buy crystals?

11 December, 09:28
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
Hmmm always search local, never buy online. You need to be able to pick up, touch and see each piece before you bring them home. Crystals gives off vibes/frequencies and you need to be sure they're attuned to you.