Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
10 December, 09:44
I never really cared much about the money or material things a man could provide me...I've done well enough on my own to get what I need or want within reason.
What I find sexy, respect the most, and value the deepest in the man I've opened my heart to and let my walls down for is his time, attention, honesty, loyalty, and effort. Those gifts mean more than anything money could ever buy. I have plans for my future and I know exactly what I want, I manifest and take action to make it a reality daily. If you're with me on this journey and you give me these things, I am THERE, steadfast. I will be part of your struggle, I will help you survive it, we succeed TOGETHER and build a kingdom. πŸ•ŠπŸ”₯πŸ‘‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sander Ladenius @Sladenius
Hello MiLady > Queen of Hearts. It's been a while... but I still very much appreciate reading your posts. If this man you speak of is already there, then he is blessed. If however he is still on his journey, I wish him luck and courage and would advise him to make haste towards this Treasure! Have a great day and greetings from the Netherlands. πŸŒ·β­πŸ˜‰
01:04 PM - Dec 10, 2021
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sladenius in this post can reply
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
10 December, 01:54
In response Sander Ladenius to his Publication
Hello again, it has been a while, hope you're doing well! 😊 Thank you brother πŸ™πŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396