John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
07 December, 06:12
Ok it is time.

I will prove those who are Q
Gematria will back me up.
If you do not wish to know please unfollow me.
You have a choice, you always have.

I ask if you see this you forward it so all those who wish not to know can unfollow.
I will not post again until Friday.
That will be the day you wake up for real.
God bless you all no matter what you choose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 07:33
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I just want the truth which seems to be so hard to get these days. I am tired of the games . . . the acting . . . the movie . . . I am totally confused this week . . . who is the good guy . . . who is the bad guy . . . who is a black hat and a white hat . . . I am sick of it all.
All I know is people are dying and families are divided and whoever is responsible for it all can burn for eternity in hell because I really don't care about anyone who would bring this king of human suffering onto the earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
Dear fren I feel and hear your pain--me too--plz know ur loved and needed to finish this--u gave me hope and I pray I czn return ur gift--I have ur 6 always--WWG1WGA
11:20 PM - Dec 09, 2021
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
09 December, 11:30
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
I am glad that I have given you hope along the way . . . that makes me very happy and I pray that I can continue to do that until we can all claim victory.

09 December, 11:29
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Awwww, I am not going anywhere if I can help it. I don't quit and I am determined to get to the finish line with everyone here . . . you all are such blessings from GOD. You have no idea how grateful I am for all of you. Yes, my pain is great as my best friend and maid of honor just buried her husband this week. He took the jab. The mutual friend I had dinner with after the wake's brother in law just dropped dead while his wife was running errands. She came home to a dead husband. Lord only knows what was in the chem trails this week that they obnoxiously drew X's over our towns. I am not giving up, but loving messages like this do heal the pain in my heart and spirit so a big thank you and a virtual hug is being sent to you. Thank you Patriot. WWG1WGA

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
10 December, 10:29
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
i noticed the chemtrails too! it's been a while since I'd seen them so they really stood out.