Lukenda Mira @RightReady
09 December, 07:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
But ask yourself this: who were the perpetrators and who were the victims. There were those who didn't realize what trap they were walking into. By the time they did, they were "owned."
07:53 PM - Dec 09, 2021
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
09 December, 07:58
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
There is always a choice. This I know. You can't blackmail a righteous person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 December, 08:19
True. I'm speaking in relative terms. Some of these people have been abused since birth. They have literally been put into psychosis. Are children responsible for what adults do to them?

Yes, once, they're adults they can try to run. But to think that's easy only means someone hasn't been through hell. For some, we need to have compassion. Not my place to judge anyone.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
09 December, 10:48
Unfortunately Dylan Wheeler got off the Trump train right before the presidential election and even began to bash him and 17.