Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
Sorry all that I haven't been posting much lately........been trying to help some ppl find a place to live and then I found out my 1 yr old nephew has cancer. It has been a most draining week thus far and trying to find a good fundraising site to help my niece to be able to afford the treatments her son will need. Thank God she is a strong young woman......As soon as I get these taken care of, I'll be back....
09:37 AM - Dec 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
09 December, 10:40
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Honey cancer can be beat, I know I'm one. Haven't we been reading about Ivermectin for cancer? I went alkaline. Health Ranger Mike has lots on cancer . praying for you. hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
09 December, 10:43
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
yes, I am also a survivor........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
09 December, 09:39
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Priorities, dear!

What you are doing is much more important.

That said, we look forward to reading you again when you have got other things under control.

May the Lord bear you up on His wings of an eagle & renew your strength!