JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
🇺🇸 If, and I mean IF, this is true then I am heartsick and forever grateful to this man.🇺🇸
03:12 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 February, 09:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I believe, andI am so happy President Trump could show him hes finishing what he started! just amazing! may he rest in peace! i have original time magazine with President Kennedy and Jackie! not thebest shape as my grandmother gave it to me when she passed. A treasure to me! I collect George magazines, looking for the one with Trump. one day ill find one i can afford. May God Bless all who started this fight! and who is finishing this fight of evil!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
next AvM @next_mva_r
02 February, 02:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
31 January, 02:20
😢😢🙏🙏I pray, please let it be a lie🙏

vera santinova @Love9999
31 January, 11:32
God bless his family and take care of her. I pray and send love. Him and you. Honor his memory❤️❤️❤️🙏.

vera santinova @Love9999
31 January, 11:31
With love and gratitude I thank God for this brave, honest and family and loving man. I feel sad. Recently, through my intuition, I received the good news that she was eating and was subsequently confirmed. Despite living in another country, He was a man who was loved by all who had the opportunity to feel His great, pure Soul. I'm crying now, but I know this time it was a natural departure from Home. No one is dying, we are just leaving and coming. This time it would be a violent departure and I am happy that he still lived to these moments and met another great man who is finishing his work.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
31 January, 09:30
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
31 January, 05:31
In honor of a great man ❤️

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
31 January, 12:46
God is with him now telling him "Well done my good and faithful servant" I salute this Patriot and say thank you.✝️♥️🇺🇸

Jody Ruff @ruffjodes
30 January, 11:49
I'm in tears and have so much love for this man for the tremendous sacrifices he made for the safety of his family and saving our country to gain back our freedom!! I cannot wait for his story to be told. Thank you, Sir! You will live in our hearts forever!!❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Chris Gab @Gabbie
30 January, 11:38
🙏🏻🦅🇱🇷✨

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
30 January, 09:23
Our World Freedom Visionary is now resting in eternal peace. You will NEVER be FORGOTTEN!❤️🇺🇸

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
30 January, 09:17
There are so many of these fake accounts going around claiming to be the president or JFK... if you believe them idk what to tell you.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 January, 09:13
❤️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
31 January, 05:36
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
in honor of a great man. my father's favorite as well. still sits on my windowsill ❤️

Esmeralda Martinez @Chilito
30 January, 08:52
Thank you for your service and saving this great country!!!! RIP President JFK!

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
30 January, 08:38
rest in peace sweet man !!

Only followers of this user (Rose739) can see their posts

Win Gale @Wingale17
30 January, 06:59
😭💔🙏

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
30 January, 06:15
GBJFK!

Angel Dee @AngelDee
30 January, 06:00
RIP For ever in our hearts

Angel Dee @AngelDee
30 January, 06:00
RIP For ever in our hearts

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
30 January, 05:59
RIP If this was him, so glad you lived to see this time...Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and yours. Love and hugs sent out to you. 💞💓😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
30 January, 05:46
Im getting extremely disappointed in everyone who keeps thinking that anyone using the "Qanon" term is legit.

QANON DOES NOT EXSIST.

Its Q

and its Anons.

Qanon is a msm made up label.

Patriots do not use it.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
30 January, 11:56
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Thank you!! ... 🇺🇸👊🇺🇲

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 January, 05:43
I'm so sorry IF this is, in fact, true; AND, I believe it is. He was a great man AND I know he is moving to 5D consciousness/frequency ahead of us. We'll get to say hello soon

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
30 January, 04:04
Awww, I wanted him to see the finish of what he started! This makes my heart ache! But I know he knows!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
30 January, 06:49
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
Maybe it is finished. It just has not been made public. 😉 🇺🇸 🌎 ☮️

Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
30 January, 03:44
Let's research together and find out where this information is coming from. Unfortunately our World War II Hero Russell LeeRoy Pickett passed away on August 2, 2020 in Tennessee https://www.legacy.com/new...

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
30 January, 11:41
In response Just me in FL to her Publication
If Trump honored and hugged this man surely he could say who he is or say a word why he hugged him etc.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
30 January, 11:45
In response Just me in FL to her Publication
Could it be possible he is witness protection identity? So sad he couldnt go out as JFK. IF that was who he was. So sad we really dont know. This world😔

James Wagoner @JimWagoner
30 January, 03:39
So sorry for our loss! Prayers!

Teresa Schuster @Teresa457943
30 January, 03:35
😢So,so sorry to hear this.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
30 January, 03:32
So sorry to hear... THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO THE KENNEDY FAMILY..

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
30 January, 03:21
gecondoleerd en heel veel sterkte 🙏❤

Summr Sparrow @Summr_Sparrow
30 January, 03:19
😢😢😢