Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Digital SoldierKFR @DigitalSoldierKFR
02 February, 07:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is a message we all need to hear. We create our own reality. The matrix is being destroyed. we are ascending. Together we are strong. we have more than we know. 😉
https://youtu.be/yG_70NyLv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Josi Josi @Josi777
01 February, 08:52
12.01 🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 February, 07:56
I'd say time is moving quickly is time was actually real

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
02 February, 10:12
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Right! It always seems to be friday and bed time once again!

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
01 February, 12:09
😂This is my month...Wondering what Q will give me for my birthday present this year?😂

Jacqueline Thomas @Jaxter1965
31 January, 07:32
feb11 - end of c19

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
31 January, 03:18
can someone help me with this? I don't understand this, I'm slow.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
31 January, 01:54
February 11th(211) lines up with last 1/12 on the clock, 2021 begins when 1/12 is over?

Angel Mother @AngelMother
31 January, 11:20
😁

DaC haos @DaChaos
31 January, 11:11

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
31 January, 11:05
Finally got on this site hello all!! Hello VK

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
31 January, 10:09
1/12 converted into a decimal/percentage=

0.0833 / 8.33%

Did we just get BOOM?!

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
31 January, 10:55
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Someone also just point out to me that 21 is JK. We see you VK!! Messages are being recieved BIGLY 😉

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 January, 07:55
quantum

Cody John @1776faith
31 January, 03:34
dam vince

Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
31 January, 03:19
Neat mirror thingy you got there VK.
> 21112

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
31 January, 03:11
I hope this is true. 🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

https://m.beforeitsnews.co...

Michele Miceli @Jerzgirlpatriot
31 January, 08:09
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
i pray it is too 🙏

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
31 January, 03:06

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
31 January, 02:18
Still can't see VK's posts unless I have to come directly to his page.

P.. Trit @P_Trit
31 January, 12:00
APL went up while I was doing yard work today! What did I miss?

Cody John @1776faith
31 January, 12:00
Allies Need to Come at times of Need/ xo . the time is last year..

Cody John @1776faith
30 January, 11:56
You all know Light years ahead where (He) is and Where* She Should Be❌
🇬🇧?🇺🇸 ¿ i Am Done with the Gas Lighting Bullocks.. i am Not Knocking Doors or Boots with COGs or C...nes .. so VK. Finish this Clown Show or i Will.

Star Child @StarChild369
30 January, 11:52
Morning VK🤗 Trump_47th (seems he took over LW's acc) & NotBarron1946 , both on birdie app🤩

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
30 January, 10:46
I don't understand anything, but still praying and believen❣️🙏

WHITNEY ROBINSON @NotAfraid
31 January, 12:23
In response Mai Mamdouh to her Publication
I love you!

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
30 January, 09:58
We missed you a lot VK tonight, we all ./ #VKVibes
just saying
I Love my fav IA-VK😇💚💙

Iam -JD @IamJD
30 January, 09:43

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
30 January, 09:38
We the people!❤️

Only followers of this user (CCF1518) can see their posts

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
05 November, 07:21
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
In this time, this is just what you needed to hear. Here's to all those Anons, and Patriots that have worked so hard, thank you.

Sue Felizzi @Suehorse
30 January, 09:02
1/12. 12 months. 1 month down tomorrow the 31st. 🧐 Btw..hi fellow patriot VK! Hope all is well with you & the fam! 🇺🇸🐸🍿🕰⚖️

Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
30 January, 09:32
In response Sue Felizzi to her Publication
My cat is very well thank you.

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
30 January, 08:44
2/12 = Abraham Lincoln's birthday

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
30 January, 08:43
palindrome

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
30 January, 08:07
Hiya VK !!! Twatter got me for doing absolutely nothing, Glad to be on here, it's growing on me, hope all is well. WWG1WGA !!