John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 December, 12:22
Try this one in Gematria frens!

The Holy Spirit Shekina is the true name of god.

BTW the vaccine truly is the Mark of the Beast.

What an amazing day, give glory to the Lord God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I've worried it was the mark. But the Bible says right hand and forehead, how does that tie in with the vaxx? And, the Bible says those who take the mark KNOW what it is and are making a concious decision to do so.

Most of the people who have gotten it have done so thinking it would help others, some were forced physically (in other countries, literally held down by police and forced), etc. Again, the Bible tells us those who take the mark will know what it is and do it willingly - that's not what is happening here.

So I have my doubts. I think the vaxx will cause the 1/3 of the world's population to die - found in Revelations.

The mark comes after the anti-Christ comes out and shows who he is, after the abomination of desolation, the anti-Christ comes forward and demands that all worship him, and accept his mark.

We aren't there yet. Not saying the vaxx isn't part of the plan, but I don't think it is the mark. People have to willingly accept it knowing what it is.
01:39 PM - Dec 08, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
08 December, 08:33
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
People are signing to accept the vax - that legally accepting it.
They have chosen fear over faith that God can keep them safe and are choosing Man’s supposed knowledge
It changes your DNA and imo, that makes it a strong candidate for Mark of the Beast.
People can’t work without it and some can not buy or sell so imo that makes it a strong possibility for MOB.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 December, 05:17
What if what the bible says has been altered to fool us about things just like this. Look at the Catholic Church, would you trust anything they told you now?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
08 December, 05:45
So you're telling me to go by my gut - and not what the Bible says? That my friend, is leaning on your own understanding and not trusting that God could not be 'enough' to keep His Word whole.

I trust the Bible far more than anything man can say - you included.

You are tempting people away from the Bible, and that speaks for itself.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
08 December, 05:49
I would also add that man has interpreted the Bible - all Bibles whether they are Mormon, Catholic, Jehovah Witness or whatever. In every Bible there will be man's own opinons, own word choices, etc.

This is where prayer comes in, for discernment. You don't toss the whole Bible out because you think it was fiddled with - I still believe the Bible is the written Word of God and I'll stand on what it says over what someone wants to interpret it to be, based on a 'lost book of Enoch' that wasn't included in the Bible.

If God wanted Enoch to be in the Bible, it WOULD have been. To doubt that is to doubt God Himself...

Be very cautious about leading people astray. These are your own thoughts, opinions, desires - if you lead others astray, you are held accountable for their doom.

I enjoy reading your thougths, you bring up things that make me think. But I am very concerned where you are going with this...

Other Half @Otherhalf
08 December, 02:56
I'm pretty sure the 1st beast of Revelation is Covid and 2nd is bureaucrats like Fauci who force "all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hands (i.e., you hold proof of vaccination) or in their foreheads (submit to having nasal swabs), so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark"