Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 November, 09:22
"This video has been deleted from every platform (including google) years ago. Keep it active!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
When will this terrorist being hanging from the gallows as he deserves? Please don't tell me he was already executed and it is just and actor playing him. I want to see the execution to know for sure he paid for his crimes.
10:43 AM - Dec 08, 2021
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
08 December, 01:46
In response All Right to his Publication
We're seeing actors and CGI to create the impression that some people are still on this planet, but I will be satisfied to see their confessions and military tribunals, recorded on analog video so no can claim that it's deep fake footage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
08 December, 12:21
I heard that they would be recorded. We would have the option to see them when everything is released.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
08 December, 01:04
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Yes, that is what I read as well. Only time will tell. I hope it is true.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
08 December, 12:11
I'm right with you on that.....A Public Execution for all of them I say!!!!