Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
"This video has been deleted from every platform (including google) years ago. Keep it active!
09:22 AM - Nov 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
10 December, 04:40
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
08 December, 10:43
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
When will this terrorist being hanging from the gallows as he deserves? Please don't tell me he was already executed and it is just and actor playing him. I want to see the execution to know for sure he paid for his crimes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
08 December, 12:21
In response All Right to his Publication
I heard that they would be recorded. We would have the option to see them when everything is released.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
08 December, 01:46
In response All Right to his Publication
We're seeing actors and CGI to create the impression that some people are still on this planet, but I will be satisfied to see their confessions and military tribunals, recorded on analog video so no can claim that it's deep fake footage.