Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
07 December, 07:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
if Everyone STOPPED using it Amazon would be down forever
#onlyuniteddowestand is NOT just a saying πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 07:34
Couldnt find the new Trump's Pictures Book anywhere else. Ordered it today.Mine was working earlier.

Tried last week but out of stock at 74$
This week in stock but 150$
Man, would Nana love to have that one signed.
I also have the first one.
I collect books.
One day there will never be any more books made!😭😞😭😞

I will be very disappointed if 2 pics are not in it.

1-the pic of Trump existing the helo and the vertical lightening strikes at dusk
2-well 2&3 go together the pics of Trump walking across the street from the WH to the Church & the pic of him at the church holding up the Bible

In my humble opinion these will be the most famous in history for generations perhaps centuries to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
07 December, 01:42
Down in Washington State for a while.
Back up now.

Interesting!

Jamie Chit @HopeFaithLove
07 December, 01:42
My internet was down this morning. Got all excited for a minute, but a foot and a half of snow in Montana, Huges not does not work!

Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
07 December, 01:33
Down in Montana at least it was a while ago

God Wins donated @GR2021
07 December, 01:26
Up in Texas

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
07 December, 01:25
App and website working here in NC

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
07 December, 01:25
unfortunately its still up in swfl

Cindy Schwenk @Moosie
07 December, 12:18
venmo down too

Sharon *T* @sharons316
07 December, 12:01
πŸ˜†

Cindy Schwenk @Moosie
07 December, 11:57
its down
just tried chevking out

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
07 December, 11:48
its up for us in Texas

Striker Patriot @smtexas
07 December, 11:43
This site says otherwise:

https://downforeveryoneorj...

Dawn Miller @girrl
07 December, 12:31
In response Striker Patriot to his Publication
www.downdetector.com says Amazon and sister sites are experiencing large outages

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
07 December, 11:42
Not for me.

Striker Patriot @smtexas
07 December, 11:41
WTF? Works fine for me. Did you even try it?

Patriot America @Trump4us123
Everytime I see your name, I think about what Trump said, β€œHow about that Doc Holliday”. I don’t know who you are but we love you and are thankful for you keeping us informed and most of all encouraged. God wins....Always! WWG1WGA

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
in florida - up right now

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
07 December, 11:39
Amazon Down
means Blackhawks Up.

Christy Milliken @HappyGardener
07 December, 12:26
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Sorry to be uninformed but what is the significance of Blackhawks up? Arent they always moving around for lots of purposes?