Ice Kates @IceKates
Please if you would pray for my twin sister. She just had to call an ambulance. We are waiting to see also with the C19 rules how many can go to hospital.
..... and yes she has had two doses of the V.

Dear God,
I thank You for Your great love for my sister, and Your infinite mercy that has seen her through the years to this point of her life.

Thank You for the abundance of verve and vigor that she has enjoyed in her life. I’m grateful, dear God, and so is she.

Lord, through every single battle we face while we are still here on Earth, we know that You are with us.

As Your Word declares in Jeremiah 30:17,
You restore health to Your people and heal every wound. Lord, I ask that this becomes the testimony of Your daughter, today.
In Jesus Almighty Name I pray Amen.
02:57 PM - Dec 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
06 December, 03:55
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Praying πŸ™πŸ’–May God protect our jabbed families. Because they don't know what they're done ... GOD BLESS US ALL❣️
Amen πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
06 December, 03:40
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 December, 03:18
Praying for your Sister and that God protect and heal her. I have 4 sisters and they have all been jabbed. May God protect our Families!