⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
06 December, 08:17
FASCINATING

ITS ALL ABOUT MARITIME LAW!

CURRENCY = CURRENT SEA

Want to know about the Act of 1871 and how D.C. was INC-Corporated to the Republic?
Watch this short video about our history that they don't teach in school.
https://youtu.be/rJ--ZjKki...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 December, 08:24
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
YES! Learn to be like Neo in the Matrix and understand what is really law and what is legalese and DOG LATIN and then you can literally tell them to piss up a tree cause "tat ain't law and I know it!" it freaks em. They get stutteringly confuddled when you talk right and that is the key and it truly works I just did it last year!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
definitions matter. It is quite simple to understand the convoluted laws of this land they put the code by giving definitions of terms used. Once you learn that you can decipher this nonsense. For example Federal Employee Return does not refer to a Federal tax form that is required by ALL employed persons to fill out. It is literally for FEDERAL EMPLOYEES only. Tax preparers are not going to tell you this because they are ignorant of the law. Their training is in preparing taxes, NOT knowing the law. You are free. Time to act like it.
08:41 AM - Dec 06, 2021
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 December, 09:09
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Greatest "sword" I learned through my legal battle was this.
I am not even subject to the Constitution in the US as long as I am not breaking any law which is clearly defined as causing injury, damage, or loss to another/others. And that the ONLY "authority" in this land as long as I am a peaceful law-abiding citizen, is GOD! It is extremely well written very clearly into the founding articles that way. I reminded them that the real law only protects people in the US...any other written statement supposedly supporting or protecting, or claiming I caused damage injury, or loss to ANY other interest is legalese and it is NOT law so I do not even have to acknowledge it. So if any attempts at trumping up charges (I used that very phrase!) to say I caused harm or violations of any kind to anything other than a living sovereign being in the US...is fake and I do not even have to partake in a discussion about it if I do not wish to and no one can make me...even a Judge.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
13 December, 07:09
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
truth! The fact is we are a republic of 'SELF-GOVERNED' citizens. What this means is that we take responsibility and govern our own actions as they pertain to the constitution. The constitution guaranteeing equal rights to ALL. These were given by God. Therefore, your rights end where mine begin and vice versa. If we view each other as equals and respect each other's property, person and rights as if they were our own, there would be a utopian society. It is truly Biblical - "Love your neighbor as yourself" or "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Anyone who tells you that we are not a nation founded on Biblical principals doesn't understand the idea of self-government. We basically guard each other's rights. This is why we elect equals to represent us in government. When people understand - it works great!