Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
04 December, 03:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 December, 03:46
In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
04 December, 03:47
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thank you 😊

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
04 December, 03:50
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
hard to see and very hard to share - but think of what you are looking at - you don't share this - you are complicit

04 December, 03:53
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I went through cps, got raped and molested. You may not like my life, however it is a real pandemic. Not the fooking fake virus...pedophilia is a real virus...it has infected all avenues of life...

#wakeUp
#YOUFUCKWITHTHEINNOCENTINLIFEI 'LLSNATCHTHELIFERITHOUTAYOUFORFREE

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
04 December, 04:04
this is what my fight is about - and I would venture to say 90% of the patriots feel the same way - God Bless you

04 December, 04:05
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
💯🎯👊🙏

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
I didn't have the CPS part but yes on the rest along with death (murder) .. FATHER has brought us through some fires love and I feel that's why we are fierce warriors for CHRIST! WE WIN BECAUSE FATHER WON! I love you 💜 and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜🙏💜
ps. I'm ready!! 😉
04:49 PM - Dec 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeBe Cole, click on at the bottom under it