Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
04 December, 03:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 December, 03:46
In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
04 December, 03:47
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thank you 😊

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
hard to see and very hard to share - but think of what you are looking at - you don't share this - you are complicit
03:50 PM - Dec 04, 2021
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 December, 03:53
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I went through cps, got raped and molested. You may not like my life, however it is a real pandemic. Not the fooking fake virus...pedophilia is a real virus...it has infected all avenues of life...

#wakeUp
#YOUFUCKWITHTHEINNOCENTINLIFEI 'LLSNATCHTHELIFERITHOUTAYOUFORFREE

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
04 December, 04:04
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
this is what my fight is about - and I would venture to say 90% of the patriots feel the same way - God Bless you