John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
04 December, 02:52
When you can see what is really there your whole world will change.
Hidding in plain sight.

3 pics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
04 December, 10:25
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
There is a huge amount of energy being given off.
So here is the rub....
marble, and other mineral stones emanate elemental energy... Does the residing elemental give off differing color bans? For example lower vibrations are violets and blues while higher/faster glow with red to orange?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
04 December, 03:52
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Hi Charlie, had a few good replies from you! My family and friends in our small hometown have been experiencing vertigo, nausea and myself just overwhelming anxiety. Could it be from these vibrations??

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Yes... So there are several different forces that are
creating these occurrences.
The frequencies from the cell towers cause headaches and some vertigo. These vibrations are intentional and secondary to 5G as well as the elite trying to keep our bodies in a certain frequency "prison" (such as GWEN towers and ELFs, so that we are weak in our fight against them. That is a small portion of what is really going on though.
There is a very real spiritual aspect to this as the "war in heaven" is now in this realm we live in.
I can sense certain vibrations and such in my head and gut. Those are the times I pray the most. Even if I only say real quick "God help me" the feelings start to diminish. Demons are trying to inhabit our vessels (bodies) in order to live here and cause damage.
Staying hydrated with lots of water also helps. I have noticed this all getting stronger in the last 4 years ( I have been awake since 1985 in varying degrees).
Stay in faith, I hope this helps.
04:11 PM - Dec 04, 2021
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
05 December, 10:04
You're USELESS when your pineal gland is calcified!!! DUMBED DOWN.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
05 December, 10:20
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
I would have to disagree Robert.
I say this because if you are meant to see you will.
If you are meant to hear you will.
If you are meant to say you will.
There is nothing that will stop the message if you are meant to receive it or give it.
Nothing.
Eyes will be closed so that some will not see.
It is meant to be that way.
It is the same with them,
Nothing will help them see, their scales will never fall away.
You know or you don't it is really that simple.
Most who are meant to know already do.
Very little time left to change things.
When that point is reached things are going to get very ugly, very quickly.
Love, help and understanding will be the only things that pull us through.
God bless Robert.

05 December, 11:38
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Is the dumbed down part aimed at me or just adding to the comment? I am not trying to be controversial... just trying to clarify.

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
04 December, 05:20
Thank you for your wisdom. I feel better hearing some good reason as to why I am feeling this way. I have been leaning on God, but I feel unworthy of Him most days and feel like I deserve whatever is going on with me. I am keeping the faith, God has helped me through many trials, I know He will get me through these times as well!

04 December, 07:41
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
Honestly be kind to yourself, this is not about falling short by any means, nor deserving to feel like you are being punished. This is a huge opportunity for spiritual growth.
This is the most crucial time humans are living through. It is the ultimate battle between good and evil. As in all wars, it is not meant to be easy. People would go back to their old way of life and what they considered "normal". Normal is not coming back. It is so much bigger than just you or me, or any small group- this is for everything.
It might get much worse, and more confusing, but the time is growing short in which this is happening.
If the timeline is what I think it is, we have about 14-18 months left until it is through.
This system has been going on like it is for at least 12,000 years if not 36,000... So it is not going down without a fight on their part.
I will answer any questions best I can, it might take a day, but I will always get back to you.