Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You know the movie is working when even the strongest of Patriots are at the precipice.

God always blesses us right when it seems like all hope is lost.

Juan is right, this is our Red Sea moment. Our near death experience.

Only God can create the final outcome.

PRAY.
01:57 PM - Dec 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
06 December, 09:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amen- you are a good man DOC, no one is quitting but if we are out of gas, they must be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
06 December, 09:42
We are seeing a person have a literal break down. Offers refused to help. Cannot imagine what this will look like when many are going through it, probably different for each.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 December, 08:58
P L E A S E ... lets praise each other and thank the Lord for this learning experience ... love one another and PRAY to God for HIS mercy ... look for ways to encourage everyone, esp. when red-pilling.

Brighten the future / live it in YOUR MIND & HEART ... then share!

- Remember ONE PERSON can make a difference!

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
05 December, 05:23
A lot of infighting now…it would be good to know who is a fake patriot and who is real..DO NOT BE AFRAID ANYMORE..they win if you are never submit NEVER! trust god trust your gut🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 December, 02:22
I have no idea what is going on lately.

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
05 December, 12:52
praise be to Jesus!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 December, 12:08
Nana has been thro a real NDE before.
We got this, no matter what happens!
But we still have to do our parts, we all have and have had a role to play in this.

NO FEAR!

God has our 6, some may not know it yet, but there is no ending that is eternally bad except for the ones going to the pit!

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
04 December, 09:15
The cabal can shake us but they can’t break us!

Paint Head @Paint
04 December, 07:53
Hi Doc. Talk about movies, have you seen this? It’s a 1968 italian movie poster😳 also have you seen david bowies 1999 game? Hear what he says in the game. We already know its planned.

chore Toke @choretoke
05 December, 12:24
In response Paint Head to her Publication
Welsh PrimeMinister MARK DRAKEFORD caught on open mic: "Let's hope people aren't smart enough to ask if it's a regulation or an advice."❗️🤨

Bay 17d @Bay17d
04 December, 07:34
Amen. Be reminded that God has chosen us to Fight the Good Fight and God NEVER loses.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 December, 07:26
anyone who thinks that they, or we, can do this without God is sorely mistaken.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Mine eyes have seen the Glory of the coming of the Lord!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 December, 01:45
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Amein.

John 15:5
“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.”

memes matter @NoComment
04 December, 06:38

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 December, 06:11

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
04 December, 05:52
best two words in the Bible:
But God...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 December, 05:38
“Prayer
is the one thing these evil people can’t defeat.
They cannot stop it.
They can’t stop God.
They can manipulate your mind; you can even believe a lie,
misunderstand something,
but when you pray for Divine assistance, Divine help
God can break all of that.
Even if you don’t understand exactly what He’s doing
which God oftentimes does,
He still acts in your best interests.
If you ask for bread, is He going to give you a rock?
If you ask for fish, is He going to give you a serpent?
No—He’s a Good God.
Even if you don’t know exactly what to ask
but you’re praying for your country,
you’re praying for your leaders,
a lot of people would not have said they wanted President Trump
but you know what?
You got EXACTLY what you needed.”
🙏 Juan O Savin

#ThankYou107

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 December, 05:18
Amen 🙏 He walks beside us, always. ❤️ Keep boosting the patriots Doq, so many struggling. xxx

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
04 December, 04:25
yes .. Im losing it !! ive been so strong ans today I feel so powerless ! my husband doesnt belueve me ans neither his family that took the vaxes.. his father is sick ans they take them to the jhspital to be killed cause they dont want to believe nothing . in the netherlansa people are
alsleep and i feel like wanting to die watching so many innocent dying

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
04 December, 06:53
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
Evy, I so understand. My hysband and family do not believe me either. I took the vaccine but knowing now I regret it. Will not be getting any more covid vaccines which are not a vaccine but a pathogen that is very harmful.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 December, 04:08
🙏💖

Kath 144 @Kath144
04 December, 04:08

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 December, 03:48
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👊

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 December, 03:05
Doq, "without ceasing".

Kyle ### @Kfire140
04 December, 03:03
Its not far from Patriots breaking through the lines and dragging the elites out in the streets themselves. A little vigilante justice!

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
04 December, 02:49

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
04 December, 02:46
God can only truly show his power through when we are weak. That way there is no question about who brought about the powerful outcome.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 December, 03:06
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
I love being weak...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
04 December, 02:27
Amen! I Don’t Like The Fighting Among Patriots! I Want US Divided!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
04 December, 02:24
Yes,
Truth >>> Nature.
No Truth >>> Unnatural
It is now the lack of Truth that pushes Patriots to the Precipice. A different kind of Precipice. A Precipice of Impatience that primes us to Action. To consider a Force of Action that we did not think would be necessary. God will hold back his Warriors until he unleashes The Storm.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 December, 02:17
🙏🙏🙏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 December, 06:57
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏