Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good Morning!
How do you plan your day?
Do you start with a connection to God?

Nana does plan on some of the obvious like work appts, family & frens events but the overwhelming space of my life, I leave to God every minute of every day to show me what he & his universe wants me to do.
I let him fill my life with the ppl he wants me to have contact with and the bulk of my direction everyday,

Used to have the mindset my life long environment created, 2.5 kids, lg home, nice car, work like a dog until retirement & too old to enjoy life, die, leave inheritance.

Since my NDE & connection to God directly my life is just what he said:
I surrender my times to God
I surrender my schedule to God
I surrender my calendar to God
I surrender my agenda to God

I have learned to watch ALL the time everyday for signs from him on the directions he wants me to go in.
On mission every day, God's mission all day!

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/BeIDH2Td7...
CONNECT WITH GOD EVERY MORNING | Wake Up And Thank God - Morning Inspiration to Motivate Your Day - YouTube

The best way to start your day is to get connected to God first. Get up every morning and thank God for all the blessings He has given you!✩ SUPPORT THE CHAN...

01:46 PM - Dec 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it