Only people mentioned by AnonAlicious in this post can reply
Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
08 February, 12:12
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
In the same boat. I have not seen my 4.5yo grandson in 2 years. I was recovering from surgery and couldn't fly fall of 2019. My daughter was supposed to visit in March of 2020, but cancelled because she was afraid of being unable to return home. Now she isn't speaking to me over HCQ. Something she has ridiculed since the beginning. All I can do is what I do-pray. Pray for eyes to be opened. For hearts and minds to open. Pray for awareness of the dangers of these vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
08 February, 12:05
🙏☝🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
08 February, 11:58
I'm so sorry to hear this.The amount of respect and love we have for you is inexplicable. If you need to know - you are making history!!
If you are hurtiing about your kids, I'm here and I'm having the same
issues. One day at a time, it's for the children. Our's will slowly
wake up come back and need us for something.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
07 February, 02:59
🙏

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
05 February, 02:08
You are here at this time for a reason. We all are. You can know you took a stand for freedom. Thank you, patriots, for your sacrifice. The best is truly yet to come.

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
30 January, 04:17
Thanks Lin, We are so thankful for all that you have done ! You and your family are in my prayers.

Only followers of this user (Conservativepatriot6) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 January, 02:33
You are not alone in this battle, Mr. Wood, or alone in the repercussions of it. Whether ridiculed by family or friends, the TRUTH will stand when none else will and God help me, I will say it, so that EVIL will be cleansed from this nation once America is repulsed by the discovery of such intrinsic corruption from the most revered instutitons in the land against innocent children. The punishments have to be SEVERE, COMPREHENSIVE AND RETROACTIVE. The bones of the wicked should not be safe from the rightous wrath of God!