MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 December, 09:41
how can anybody justify complying with evil? why does it matter that it is your government?

we are on this planet for one reason. that is to male a leap of faith against demons regardless of consequences.

love, authenticity and fearlessness is the definition of success.

self-preservation, fear, and shame is the definition of failure.

it is shocking to see such a high percentage of my brothers and sisters failing.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my sovereignty, and to a limited authority caretaking republic for which it stands, fearless, answering only to God, with unconditional love for all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Amen to that! Each and every person must come to understand that participating in any of this "covid" agenda is participating in an EVIL agenda. We, the children of God are NEVER to participate with ANYTHING that is EVIL.. We must stand up against EVIL, in whatever way it is presented. It is thru the Lords strength that we stand strong and do not fear.
09:57 AM - Dec 04, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it