sercorimo ... @sercorimo
Bette Midler = Epstein Island

Hollywood star wants Trump arrested for 'trying to kill’ Biden

Actress Bette Midler is calling for ex-President Donald Trump to be jailed for attempted murder, saying he tried to kill rival Joe Biden... by infecting him with Covid-19.

“He tried to infect and kill Joe Biden at the debate,” Midler told her 2 million Twitter followers on Friday. She added that Trump purposely showed up at the September 2020 presidential debate too late to be tested, “knowing full well he was positive, then screeched, sputtered, spit and foamed at the mouth, hoping to infect Joe. He is the devil.”

https://on.rt.com/bmcj

rtnews
08:49 AM - Dec 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 December, 08:58
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I’ve always wondered if the arrest that will shock the world will be DJT. This would give him a platform on which to “spill the beans”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 December, 09:06
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I'm so glad that you phrased it that way!! 👍💛
Most confuse the first arrest with the arrest that will shock. They are not the same.
I think DJT's arrest would shock. I also think of OBL...they think he's dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
04 December, 08:51
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
She's still around??

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 December, 08:56
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Doubt it
🍿🍿🍿🎬📽️🎞️