Meigs Fits @Mmfitz
29 January, 08:09
welp..i got suspended from twitter. was mostly a lurker, never comment on much but i am wide awke to the corruption so i liked to follow all the patriots and news on there. i may have commented on the fuckery of the stock market the past few days but other than that i dont say much and i still got the boot! kind of funny. so here i am! 🤩🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Of the last frontier @Akziege
30 January, 12:27
In response Meigs Fits to his Publication
same exact thing happened to me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meigs Fits @Mmfitz
30 January, 07:26
In response Queen Of the last frontier to her Publication
crazy! I was pretty offended, actually. but the only reason i went there was to see the posts from all the people here, so i guess we're meant to be here?🙃

Queen Of the last frontier @Akziege
30 January, 11:40
In response Meigs Fits to his Publication
Yes, I just have to find all the people I was following! My husband thinks its hilarious, told me twitter thinks I am a danger to society 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Meigs Fits @Mmfitz
ha! mine thought it was funny too. he was like oh man you cant look at coms anymore lolol tf i can't! i will find a new place to lurk lol.
01:37 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mmfitz in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Meigs Fits, click on at the bottom under it