Bobby Bex @BeeBex
I had a dream today. And in this dream, there was the APPEARANCE that President Trump was about to make that APPEARANCE that everybody around the world who knows what time it is was EXPECTING. And it seems like the world would be in shock of what APPEARS to be a COMEBACK. And then I made signs with my fingers flashing the numbers 4 and 5 with my fingers to represent 45 and did it twice to represent President Trump. I don't know what's going on but that dream is simply getting us ready for an explosive COMEBACK of 45 and I can't wait to see it happen. I also noticed a FORCE, like evil trying to stop my fingers from flashing and making the 4 and 5 signs but I was able to make the signs anyway. It's obvious the forces of darkness want to stop President Trump but they have FAILED. That sign I made was actually God working through me. It's OVER devil. Can't stop 45. GO 45!!!
01:16 AM - Dec 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by BeeBex in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 December, 03:23
In response Bobby Bex to his Publication
Amen 😇 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396