Kathleen Smith @Kannesmith
As a follower of Jesus Christ and a Christian who adheres to the gospel of God's grace in this present dispensation, I know now than ever before what it means to be "in the world and not of the world." My hope is in God and not a political party, a constitutional / conservative politician nor any President past or present. Ever since the 2020 election was stolen - both political parties allowed it - movie or not; I left the party that threw our President Trump under the bus. I left Fox News. I left a lot of conservative organizations that brought legal action to no avail. Finally, dear Jesus, I get it . . . I am in this world and not of it . . . I'm not here to make America great again; because a lot of Americans are dying without Christ; but to honor Christ and share the gospel with as many peeps as I can and leave the things of this fallen world to people who are in the world and of the world. Period.
10:10 PM - Dec 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kannesmith in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathleen Smith, click on at the bottom under it