Don't forget to watch the water....

and follow me- cause I follow back!
01:22 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
04 April, 11:46
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ˜‰πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
04 April, 11:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
04 April, 11:27
The video by Sergeant Robert Horton was a good starting point for me in understanding admiralty law and how the central banks have pillaged countries and people for years.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON - WAR CASTLES Overview - YouTube

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay...

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
04 April, 11:29
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Thanks! I've seen that- I need to watch it again. So much information! When do you think an 'official' announcement will be made regarding Nesara, etc.? If at all?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
04 April, 01:00
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
War Castle!! I remember hearing about this in the military in 1999.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 April, 11:08
And your birthcertificate shows your dead at sea

04 April, 11:27
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
It's going to be interesting to see how all of this is un-tangled.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 April, 10:58
πŸ€” Martitime Law - Hmmm......

Bank
Flow of money
Sea of debt

04 April, 11:01
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Anybody who's been involved in a court proceeding can see how easy it is to 'drown' you.

robin fineman @RobinD
04 April, 10:50
Pirate law if you ask me!

04 April, 10:54
In response robin fineman to her Publication
I agree- Just legal games to fool people.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
04 April, 10:50
change your citizenship status to sovereign. they bound us through our ssn's and b/c's

04 April, 10:53
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Interesting.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
04 April, 10:49
...PastTense!!!
#Evergreen

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
03 April, 11:02
Russell-Jay: Gould.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 April, 10:59
No longer!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
04 April, 11:23
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Amen! The United States Inc. is a defunct entity!