Michelle Dowling @dreambeliever
01 December, 08:41
My hubby has been on counadin from clots not related to covid. However, he got really sick first part of November. By the 10th he was so sick. He wanted to go to Er. (we’ve never been vaxxed or tested.) He tested positve for covid and was given regeneron injections and came home. On 11/26 he was vomiting blood. Left leg in excruciating pain. Took him to er and his INR was 10. He was bleeding internally. His levels had been perfect. They gave him vitamin K and stopped his coumadin. 11/29 he was peeing blood, bruises all over. Took him back to er. He has a hematoma in the Iliopsoas muscle. Too weird. I started researching and found he could get graphene hydroxide from the test and shedders. They say there’s not a way to get those nanoparticles out. suggestions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
01 December, 08:56
In response Michelle Dowling to his Publication
Cold wet socks rung put then put on feet covered in dry wool socks overnight will ramp up the immune system. Hydrotherapy. Sending prayers too! I agree with the detox bath above too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by dreambeliever in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michelle Dowling, click on at the bottom under it