Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
02 December, 02:29
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Blessings to you.. I love this..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 December, 02:31
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Thank You ... Hi Aunt Ro

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
02 December, 12:44
Perfectly timed. GOD Bless YOU D. May a Heavenly Host camp round about YOU this day, as I know YOU sing Glorious Praises to GOD every day. Thank You for being a Prayer Warrior. I Love YOU, Sending YOU a virtual HUG.

02 December, 12:59
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Thank You sooo much Ana

I love you Sis
((( HUG )))

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 December, 09:07

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 December, 08:37
wonderful prayer…life is pointless without our loving Father🙏🙏🙏

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 December, 08:17
Amen! Beautiful!

03 December, 06:09
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
❤👊❤❤

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
01 December, 10:14
You KNOW I got this prayer! TY. 🙏 ❤️

01 December, 10:16
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
☺ You know I love you Dennis ❤👊❤❤

Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
01 December, 10:04
We BLESS YOU Lord. In order to receive God's richest blessings, we ALL must rather say, "America BLESS God."

01 December, 10:15
In response Christie Bo. to her Publication
Christie Yes Amen
Perfect Perfect Perfect Timing of these words