Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 09:02
Less than 10 have the picture of what's truly going on.

By design.

Trump is one of them.

These are the most brilliant minds that God has set aside for a time like this where we take our Country back.

God has heard our prayers and he's heard the screams of the innocent children.

He will NOT forsake us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
14 March, 06:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 May, 05:21
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
R

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 December, 10:52
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Is that my old buddy from youboob who made the best vids every ? This you DDK ?

Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 December, 08:01
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
banned from Telegram for some reason 😂 , but go get em ! God Bless brother ! Just KNOW I have never forgotten those awesome videos🐸

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 December, 08:03
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
thankQ brother ill be back on you tube whennthey grt taken down every vidoeninput up grts snatched im on my 25th chsnnel and over 100 strikes. stay in touch on here fellow PATROIT!!!