Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 December, 04:50
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The V shape is ALSO for Vril - the infestation seen in the black eye club that removes the conscience / compassion of humanity and takes over the body with a depraved mentality.
Its worse than MKUltra bc the body has become a host for this Vril parasite.
Gene Decode goes into great detail about this problem of clones, .. and they are everywhere, easily indoctrinated / snatched.

Can't post the link - hence the spaces
https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v= J95JmF4oKHI

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
01 December, 08:50
beyond sickening! These evil pos's can rot in hell! What those poor children endured and to have these pos's mock their torture. SICK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 December, 08:52
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
I never paid attention to them until I woke up

may them burn for what they have done

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
01 December, 08:43
My very essence is revolted. Anybody who endorses this is complicit. Those who refuse to see are lost.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
01 December, 08:40

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
01 December, 08:40
beyond sick! no word!