Truths..! 😪
Save Our Children VACT 🙏🏻
(5 pics)
06:44 PM - Dec 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
01 December, 08:17
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sleet Sir @Sleet
01 December, 08:43
In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication
🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 December, 09:14
In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication
Dark and depraved, all of the "elites." Stop supporting Hollyweirdos and celebrities of any kind. Stop buying toys, clothing, movies, books, everything associated with child abuse, trafficking, sexual assault.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
01 December, 07:54
She is so bad, she has her own mega Q folder

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
01 December, 08:22
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 December, 07:41
A monster in a human skin suit... hope they hang her.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 December, 07:43
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I think (hope) already gone!🙏

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 December, 07:35
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Just evil! All of them!

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
01 December, 06:57
And if the information uncovered is true JBR survived their torture to become Rachel Chandler, Epstein's little blonde child trafficker for the elite right along with GM. How sad is that?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 December, 07:02
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Good Lord... My stomach rollercoasters every time something else comes out. Nothing surprises me anymore but will say makes me sick to my stomach.😓

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 December, 08:11
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Where is the source for this info?

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
01 December, 06:55
Sickos... an ad for Tiegen's cookware showed up in an Oliie's outlet ad. Look what it's called.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 December, 06:58
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
Disgusting!