Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Farage: Trump The Interview - YouTube

Tonight at 7pm as part of a two-hour GB News special, Nigel Farage sits down with his long-term friend Donald Trump, where nothing is off limits:Donald Trump...

03:04 PM - Dec 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
01 December, 03:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What is annoying me more is they all keep asking if trump is coming back in 2024 we do not have until then if nothing has happened i would say by spring next year then the whole Q thing and the nothing can stop what is coming will be thrown in the bin.

Q and the alliance and trump etc need to get this sorted now the world needs a rest this cannot go on for another 2 years or they will lose all credibility my guess is trump os going to play this seriously close let us hope he is back by next year

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 December, 06:38
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Q and the good ETs have freed this planet of the bad ETs and most of the main power evils, Nana thinks the rest is up to us.
The military and Trump wont step in until we STAND UP!

It is up to us now to demand the illegal election be voided
It is up to us to say no to their communist agenda and mandates!
It is up to us to protect our children from them.
It is up to us to take charge of our planet from Dog Catcher up to President from now on with no more auto pilot govt.

This can be done peacefully still at this point!
I believe Juan O Savin mentioned 20 million in the streets peacefully!

@doqholliday
wainthepain01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts