Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
01 December, 01:23
The Two Pillars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
This antique alchemical engraving shows the pillars of Jachin and Boaz, each swathed in vines. There are Sun and Moon , Father and Mother, blowing the Ether of Sulphur and Quicksilver in to the Alter.
The two pillars typify Unity and the redeeming Power of Love, with the significant suggestion that the Redemption results from the Unity. They correspond with the two “bonds,” or uniting principles spoken of by St. Paul, “the Unity of the Spirit which is the Bond of Peace,” and “Love, which is the Bond of Perfectness." These two pillars, therefore, stand for the two great Spiritual principles that are the basis of all Life:
02:58 PM - Dec 01, 2021
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 April, 09:05
that is when i first heard of gematria
(but did not know about the tool, gematrix etc)
when i was in my 20s, that 'love' and 'unity'
were of the same 'weight', and that always stuck w/ me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 December, 10:43
🦁💜🦁

01 December, 02:58
Jachin typifying the Unity resulting from Being, and Boaz typifying the Unity resulting from Love. In this Dual-Unity we find the key to all conceivable involution or evolution of Spirit. They contain infinite meanings; and often those passages which appear on the surface to be most meaningless will be found to possess the deepest significance.