Vee Wallace @VeeW
30 January, 01:00
From AWK vid:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Icant Even @Icanteven
3 year delta a few days ago about Monarch and then stories popping up about Monarch butterflies going extinct.
01:06 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Icanteven in this post can reply
Vee Wallace @VeeW
30 January, 01:15
In response Icant Even to his Publication
Nice find! Things are happening BIGLY. Will be good when all the pieces surface, but not in a hurry. I just want to see it all done right so these Monsters can be ended legally. Judgement will need to be harsh, tho executions are hard to watch. But a prescedent needs to be set of the penalty for crimes against children and humanity.. and against our Republic that is designed to protect the innocent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Icant Even @Icanteven
30 January, 01:42
Totally agree 🙏🏼

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
30 January, 04:13
I feel differently about their executions. as awful as they've been and what they've done. i do not have an ounce of remorse for the justice i see in my heart that we should all get to see live. And i pray that weve been told the truth of getting to see that justice. tiny babies pulled apart, mommies and daddies suffering losing their babies to these monsters. Lord please let justice rain down for all blind eyes and hearts to opened to the truth that has been happening.