Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
01 December, 11:47
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I just can't find any real sauce on this matter. Be careful not to spew their disinformation out there to make us all look bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
01 December, 04:03
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
This information has been out for a long time, people can not keep it on their computers, it's against the law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
01 December, 11:40
It’s all misinformation that has gathered a lot of social media attention after an internet user photoshopped the original court document’s title to make it look surprisingly real.

If you type in the case number stated at the top of the document “Case 1:20-cv-07102-UA” on Google, you will find that it is actually a document for a case called “Latham et al v. The 1953 Trust et al“.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
01 December, 11:30
Don't forget the movie Castaway. Wilson the soccer ball. They like to rub our noses in it.

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
01 December, 11:28
I thought it was weird he died at 41. Now it all makes sense! OMG!

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 December, 11:06
Very interesting.

I didn't know he was the designer of that shirt Ellen Degenerate was wearing.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 December, 11:05
terrible person to design that face!

suicide or arkancide? def not gitmo because he needed to testify

fortunately, his bloody face design says it all and it can be used as evidence

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 December, 11:07
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'm goin' with #Arkancide on this one.