Praying for Lin & his family.
Praying for my family's awakening.
Praying for unity.
12:59 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
KayKay German @KKGerman
02 February, 11:22
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
😎My name is KK German. My handle is @KKGerman . How come anonup REQUIRES a three letter first name?? That's why I had to make my profile name be KayKay. I don't really go by that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KayKay German @KKGerman
02 February, 11:20
Hopefully things get rolling sooner rather than later. I cringe when I hear somebody say "maybe summer..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
31 January, 10:24
Hopefully they will come around when things break wide open. We've all lost friends and family. They will know who to turn to. As one commenter said, some have to learn the hard way.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
31 January, 10:11
Sorry to hear this. I have not seen or heard from my son for over 3 years and it has nothing to do with politics. His loss not mine. Even when my mother (his grandmother) died I heard nothing from him. I FEEL YOUR PAIN. You are not alone.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
31 January, 09:40
COLD. HARD. TRUTH. must be shown to the world. Far too many families and many relationships are torn apart.
and I am sure that so many of us are going through the same situation and can relate to that.
Pray for all.

Norma &Al KalnGlass @NormAl2Q2Q
31 January, 08:00
I pray his children will see the truth soon. Lin is an amazing God loving human being. I just can't fathom how is ungrateful children don't talk to their father....he did nothing wrong to them.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 03:59
Poor Lin Wood...😭😭😭😭😭 ... that fucking sucked to read... the ignorance of humans (who were created to be so intelligent... so blessed)... is excruciating. Such Assholes to give up your own parent over not agreeing on something. He's a gem of a man and of course, he loves them.... but they DO need a couple three hard kicks up their wretched asses, his 4 children!🤬🤬🤬

Tootie McDonald @Tmcdonald
31 January, 03:37
I pray for Lin Wood, I cancel every word curse, deception, witchcraft, death threat. I ask for a holy peace that only you Father can give. I pray for the salvation of his family which will lead to healing and reconciliation. I ask for blessings beyond measure for this man of God, Lord place your angels around this family to protect them from harm. Holy Spirit, whisper in their ears, draw them. I pray they will have an undeniable Holy visitation that will cause them to fall on their face and give their life to You. Jesus, I give You all praise and honor for the work You are already doing in thi

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
31 January, 03:44
In response Tootie McDonald to her Publication
amen 🙏🏻

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
31 January, 03:19
yes we are living in strange times, had many family members turn against me also. The truth will prevail & I pray they all see the Light of Truth. We Soldiers of God must remain in faith & be strong in our convictions. Pray, be Blessed & Stay in
Love. It's going to be better in the near future. God Bless You Always Patriot. It is what our mission is at this time. Best is, you're not alone. Smile

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
31 January, 02:57
omg.. this is so heartbreaking! Lord, i pray that his family comes to understand the depth and width this man has made for our Country, for their very lives, our very lives! i pray for peace for Lin, that his heart mends from this time, that will soon pass! in Jesus name... Amen 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
31 January, 02:26
these are the words of a loving father .
his pain is real and piercing .
lin ,the anon family cries with you, we share your burden
and appreciate your sincerity.
we are often offered up as a sacrificial lamb,
we pray for those who persecute us.
in due time god will open their understanding.
in the meantime we lift up jesus for in so doing
we activate his promise of him drawing ALL men unto himself.
we stand united with you and agree that Jesus will draw them to himself

Angela Martin @Marangela
31 January, 01:56
I know the feeling. 😢🥺

IamWhoIam Xxx @Save_the_Children_2
31 January, 01:00
praying for lin. i know. how he feels. i have 2 children and same situation.

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
31 January, 12:49
🙏🙏🙏❤️Stand strong; you have family here! God is with you! Praying they will see the light!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 January, 12:36
My Father told me I'm in a cult and going down the wrong path in life. That hurt me at a level I can't explain.

Nena Pam @NenaPam
31 January, 12:42
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Mine told me I'm lying and he doesn't like liars. I don't tell him anything anymore. He'll have to learn the hard way.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
31 January, 12:19
Lin, my heart breaks for you. Please remember that sometimes doing God’s work can be extremely challenging and painful. But God will get you through this, he’s actually walking beside you at this moment. And though we have never met, we Patriots are getting to know you through your posts and writings. You are an uncommon man who shows grace, fortitude, courage and strength. Your grandson already knows you, he’s just too young to express himself. Give The Plan time, we are ALL in this together and will come out on the other side of Greatness. Someday your Grandson will be so proud of you. Bec

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
31 January, 12:09
how do ee send him an email? Bless him what rotten spoiled children he has

Pink Totter @Totter
31 January, 01:28
In response Trump is my President to her Publication

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
31 January, 12:07
🙏🙏🙏

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
31 January, 12:06
I have been praying for Lin, my heart just breaks for this man. He does not deserve the treatment he is getting, Neither did Flynn, neither does Trump. I am ready for our new America to get underway so good people can be good without being persecuted.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
30 January, 01:57
this is so sad the remorse lin's children will feel after he is gone is an unbearable pain, i hope they go see him soon

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
30 January, 01:40
Very heartwrenching. I will definitely pray more for him and his family.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
30 January, 01:29
This makes me so sad for Lin! He has sacrified so much! I pray that when the Truth comes out his family and he will reunite in love and forgiveness. 🙏🙏🙏

Ewok Of Death @EwokOfDeath
30 January, 01:23
Im ready for all these fuckers to get what they deserve. And im ready for us, the public to see it happen. Ready for all sides of the political machine to get their heads out of their asses.

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
30 January, 01:12
Praying abd beliving in healing of brokeness of families. i am in the same boat and can not understand it. May our Father comfort the broken families.