Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
30 November, 11:40
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Indeed this is a fact. But this is not just about a four year election. There's so much more going on than the Presidency. I have full faith that everything is happening as it should - not everything will be clean, we are at war after all. Read the devolution series by Patel Patriot, it's fascinating and is the best interpretation as to what might be going on - but again, less than 10 really know. All we should know is, God wins, we have to help out one another and keep doing what we are doing, it's a team effort between MIL and Civilians (all my opinion I might add) because I'm not admitting to knowing anything; just lots of faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
30 November, 11:31
Those who continue to hold onto and spread the deception will pay dearly. They had every opportunity to come forward. They chose not to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 November, 11:26
And .......President Trump won by a historic LANDSLIDE!