Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
30 January, 04:05
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
God talks about the plant that heals..it was meant for us to use, but yet my daughters special needs children were taken from her in calif for using it for medical purposes, children never were aware she used it and she was never high. and kept it locked up .used only small amounts for real medical reasons.. her narcissistic ex lied and she had no proof even though the children said she didn't use it. she continued fighting and over $50,000. spent left without a penny to her name the justice system is rigged...just recently 6 yrs later she just got them back ages 11 & 12, when he was suspecte

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
30 January, 02:07
That could easily be hemp which looks like marijuana. They are in the same family, but hemp has very little THC. Thomas Jefferson said "Hemp is first necessity to wealth and protection of country," because it has multiple uses. From it they made clothing, sails, paper, rope, etc. Can also be used for oil and food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
30 January, 01:38
we still use it till this day

Miran Duran @Miranduran
30 January, 01:37
I'm using the medicine right now. 😎