Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were amazing!

I have had a NDE and along with many others for yrs stopped talking about it because no one would listen and they all though Nana was crazy.

The last 3 yrs have shown me what that NDE was preparing me for, just this time.
The 4 most important things I learned from my NDE:

1-God is real
2-We are eternal energy beings
3-Love is the most powerful force in the universe
4-There is a pure goodness that is so good that it totally envelopes you and there really are no human words sufficient to explain it.

When you use just the one of these things, you no longer are afraid to die, your entire existence changes.
Now add to that the other 3 and what God has shown me the last 3 yrs about being a duel entity here, and physical earth suit & my eternal energy soul and you have an entirely new life, purpose, & powers.

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/-b_mSXtYv...
They Died And Came Back With A Message - 6 Amazing Near-Death Experience Stories - YouTube

#ndestories #IDiedAndCameBack #MessagesFromTheAfterlife Today's video will present 6 of the most inspiring near death experiences I have encountered.Near dea...

12:23 PM - Nov 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
30 November, 12:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
it took me too many years of calling myself crazy until i found my soul tribe that loved me bavk together

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 November, 05:21
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Awesome! Happy for you hun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396