Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
29 November, 06:16
How much more proof do you need to say these are bioweapons?????

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
30 November, 08:03
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
Basically the U.S. patent office is complicit in murder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
The Patent office?

WHO FILED THE PATENT ? ... that is guilty one, right?
10:27 AM - Nov 30, 2021
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
30 November, 12:40
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
If someone files a patent for a man-made bio-weapon charading as a natural virus are we supposed to accept that the patent office is ignorant of the basic facts? I'm not buying it.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 November, 01:10
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
So does the patent office know everything about an idea / method that is presented to them? There are mechanical / scientific formulas etc ... I believe their "job" is to see if this product / device has already been developed or if not, thus is it eligible to be patented.

You believe they knew what these vaccines were and the implication of them to harm people? I cannot honestly say that they are that knowledgeable to know the full composite being presented for a patent.

It would be nice if they were that capable, and if so, I'm sure whistle blowers would definitely rise up. I doubt they understood the depths of these patents. imho, I cannot judge them, idk.