Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
30 November, 10:15
I am truly heartbroken right now. The place I bought, which is in a retirement community, so I have to go thru an annual rental application for the lot rent, just denied me to continue living here. I have NEVER been late on my rentals fees as it comes directly out every month. My credit is 175 points HIGHER than there MINIMUM acceptable credit......my debt to income ratio is 16%, down from 27% a year ago, and my income went up $3k/month. I am going to appeal this, but if you are considering buying property in a community make damn sure it is NOT owned by Sam Zell, Equity Lifestyle Properties or MHVillage!!! They are all actually OWNED by BlackRock and Vanguard!!! What angers me more is that I personally know Sam and HE is the reason I bought this place!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
praying for your situation to get resolved. sending you love and light.
10:17 AM - Nov 30, 2021
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
30 November, 10:23
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
ty Anne!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396