John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
29 November, 04:11
My frens I have not forgotten.

I have been shown many things as of late and most have challenged what I believe to be true. My first impulse was just to spit it all back out to you. I know that would be wrong because I really didn't understand it in whole myself. I have taken the last week to try and wrap my mind around what I was given. I am close I believe but not there yet. I pray for guidance with this because it is so insane but beautiful that I know it can only be from God. His mind is far beyond what we could ever hope for. Bless his name and lift him high.
I hate to lead you on but if you have noticed this is my first post in some time. It is because I have been studying and researching what I am to show you. Please be patient with me. The next time I post will fulfill what I have promised you.
God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Vurge @TheVurge
I’m still with you, brother
08:14 AM - Nov 30, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheVurge in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Vurge, click on at the bottom under it