John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
My frens I have not forgotten.

I have been shown many things as of late and most have challenged what I believe to be true. My first impulse was just to spit it all back out to you. I know that would be wrong because I really didn't understand it in whole myself. I have taken the last week to try and wrap my mind around what I was given. I am close I believe but not there yet. I pray for guidance with this because it is so insane but beautiful that I know it can only be from God. His mind is far beyond what we could ever hope for. Bless his name and lift him high.
I hate to lead you on but if you have noticed this is my first post in some time. It is because I have been studying and researching what I am to show you. Please be patient with me. The next time I post will fulfill what I have promised you.
God bless you all.
04:11 PM - Nov 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
The Vurge @TheVurge
30 November, 08:14
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I’m still with you, brother

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
29 November, 06:48
God Speed John.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
29 November, 06:29
Godspeed. Lol, no pun intended! I get it.

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
29 November, 04:13
Thank you and ready as i will ever be.