Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 11:51
We need to get this number out Patriots so everyone possible can listen to the Maxwell trial starting tomorrow.
Funny how the corrupt MSM televised every second of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial and not televising this on at all isnt it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
They got a transsexual judge up there protecting the pedophiles and the daughter of a dirty FBI agent prosecuting. All they need is a jury full of child sex traffickers and the trifecta of the perversion of justice will be complete.
09:33 AM - Nov 29, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristineV in this post can reply
29 November, 09:55
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
This is my fear as well.
I cant imagine that there will be anything of substance come of this trial, I truly hope I am wrong!

I feel sure Epstein is alive and singing like a bird as long as they dont sacrifice her, & she probably made a deal to live.
I dont think there is any way in hell names of Members and Congress and elites will be given out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 November, 09:55
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
Are people being shown how corrupt the judiciary has become?

Is the Mil and Pres Trump trying all avenues to let the people do the right thing?

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
29 November, 10:48
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Possibly but in the meantime criminals continue to walk free.

29 November, 12:58
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Nana thinks we have been shown this quite enough and it is time for action not more corrupt court.
We need action now not more examples, we have been shown the corruption of the entire court system thr the last 5 yrs from SCOTUS all the way down to lowly county election commission authorities.

Either show the real deal with Maxwell and the Pedos torturing our children for years, or show us the military tribunals.

Nana prays for my One God to step in and stop this madness!

Enough, show the truth of the luciferian pedos or allow the military to step in.
We went thro yrs of Gen. Flynn and Trumps court experiences not to mention the burning down of our cities and congressional movie scripts. We need to get thro this b4 ppl start dying in mass from these vaxxs.

The small % that are not yet awake, will snap their ass back to center if they are shown the truth of the children- PERIOD!
@doqholliday