Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We need to get this number out Patriots so everyone possible can listen to the Maxwell trial starting tomorrow.
Funny how the corrupt MSM televised every second of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial and not televising this on at all isnt it.
11:51 AM - Nov 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 November, 04:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana maybe we will eventually get a number that works.

Adam Klasfeld
KlasfeldReports
Good afternoon from New York.

The judge is bringing in the jury for the start of opening statements in the sex trafficking trial of Ghislaine Maxwell.

I'll be following the proceedings for
lawcrimenews

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
29 November, 02:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 04:22
In response JustWantTrump Back to her Publication
Thank you hun

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
29 November, 10:12
WRONG access code. It doesn't work.

29 November, 12:46
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
Yeah it was the code given but no it isnt working.
We will see if we actually get access.
Nana is not holding my breath for this trial to not be corrupted by the deep state.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
29 November, 09:33
They got a transsexual judge up there protecting the pedophiles and the daughter of a dirty FBI agent prosecuting. All they need is a jury full of child sex traffickers and the trifecta of the perversion of justice will be complete.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 November, 09:55
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
Are people being shown how corrupt the judiciary has become?

Is the Mil and Pres Trump trying all avenues to let the people do the right thing?

29 November, 09:55
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
This is my fear as well.
I cant imagine that there will be anything of substance come of this trial, I truly hope I am wrong!

I feel sure Epstein is alive and singing like a bird as long as they dont sacrifice her, & she probably made a deal to live.
I dont think there is any way in hell names of Members and Congress and elites will be given out.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
29 November, 09:33
They got a transsexual judge up there protecting the pedophiles and the daughter of a dirty FBI agent prosecuting. All they need is a jury full of child sex traffickers and the trifecta of the perversion of justice will be complete.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
29 November, 07:22
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedures prohibit the broadcasting of federal criminal procedures from the courtroom.........but will allow public and press access🤷‍♀️

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
29 November, 06:44
Another Corrupt Judge running the show in the Ghislaine Maxwell’s Case America

Judge Blocks “Sensational and Impure” Information from Media in Ghislaine Maxwell’s Case – Same Judge Was Nominated by Schumer and Biden Last Week to US Court of Appeals
By Jim Hoft Published November 28, 2021 at 7:15am

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
28 November, 11:52
do you think they would give out a legit number

28 November, 11:59
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
You will be able to listen just like we listened to Sidney Powell with Flynn's case hun.