Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good Morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were awesome!
Well God disappeared the 1st post/video I tried to post it disappeared when I hit publish & he gave me this one.

When the truth of the hidden books and texts that have been hidden from us for centuries under the Vatican by the Jesuits & the evil cabal, we will see the truth of all 777 books of the Bible.

Nana has connected with God's consciousness so it is up to you to determine what you think of this on your own.
Raise your frequency, find your soul powers, and find your REAL direct connection to God & his universal consciousness.

This is what satan has hidden from us thro all time here on earth because he knows that when ppl realize this we will all exit the hell matrix the false prophet has kept us in one generation after another.

We are more powerful than satan together.

wainthepain01
https://youtu.be/_ZQ03ki7-...
HIDDEN TEACHINGS of the Bible That Explain Manifestation, Consciousness & Oneness (POWERFUL Info!) - YouTube

The hidden teachings of the bible that explain manifestation consciousness & oneness. ✅FREE Online Masterclass AND Meditation MP3 Download ➡️"How To Train Yo...

08:54 AM - Nov 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it