P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
❗ The [Government] is your ENEMY ❗
03:01 PM - Nov 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Verily Chambers @Verily1
28 November, 05:58
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
The same with the latest digital - Blu tooth - hearing aids. V

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
28 November, 06:04
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
Exactly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
28 November, 05:37
K - I’m curious; I recently purchased a pair of these (similar but not exact) to replace an earpiece (non-stereo; one ear) ‘cuz I’m pretty hard on them. I tried the new ones for maybe :45 minutes or an hour and I began to feel nausea / sick / dizzy. Never happened before. Won’t even charge them OR use them now. Anotbody else actually have anything similar?

Verily Chambers @Verily1
28 November, 05:58
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
Common. V

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
28 November, 10:34
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
There are many who have the same or worse reactions. I think it's partly because there is so much wireless and our bodies get overloaded.
There are over 25,000 studies about the negative effects of wireless.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 November, 03:07
My grown son just got these and loves them. He gets PISSED when I bring up my Crazy Right Wing Q Conspiracies. 🙏 Bring the flood of evidence that exposes the Cabal/Deep State to the sleep walking masses. Until he sees my so called "evidence" on MSM he refuses to believe me!

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
28 November, 03:39
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Just chiming in here.....I see too much wireless here too.
Maybe this info will help?
The FCC has no updated studies since 1996, on the effects of wireless. One is not allowed to sue the FCC to stop a cell tower based on health effects.....hmmm.
2.4 GHz (earbuds) is what scientists give to rats to give them diabetes so they can study them.
There is too much invested to let this info become mainstream, but there are over 25,000 studies about the harm of wireless.
The FCC case was a huge catalyst to show the harm of microwave radiation. Maybe he can get wired earbuds? Hope this helps:

https://ehtrust.org/letter...

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

English Viking @Artist_
28 November, 03:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
me too, bring it on!