William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
Getting addicted to this site very quickly.

So much information, references, digs, observations!

This is great!
12:15 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
30 January, 10:11
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
Only found this place a couple hours ago... it's Amazing here! Missed so many when twit suspended me. If nothing else this make a wonderful first impression...

You only get one change to make a good first impression!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 January, 10:20
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I think I've been here for 16 hours...butt numb, past my beddy bye time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The American72 @TheAmerican72
30 January, 06:12
I still use gab as a primary, mostly because of the lax character limit, but this place is growing on me.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
30 January, 04:31

Jill Taylor @Trad55
30 January, 02:34
It is addicting. I follow so many people now I never get to see Catturd's posts any more without specifically searching. He gets lost in the mix! I am spending way too many hours here, I know. It's just that right now, I can't focus on anything else but our current situation and, since I am retired, I can focus on whatever I want now! Without hope the people perish. This is what we live for.

30 January, 02:37
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
Yeppers! I keep trying to find "Catturd" myself...

... the person, since I am a doggy guy.

Uh, wait, that doesn't sound right either!

I'll quit right now.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 January, 02:21
And to think! it could have been released much earlier! Everyone had to jointly feel the pain of loss of freedoms and friends while foes ran wild! Timing is everything! Twirper is still valuable battle ground to Redpill Normies, we've overtaken that ground and are leaving that sesspool of swampwater to drain itself at this point!
👇😎👍
A
Nation
Of
Now
United
Patriots
.Comms! 😉👍

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 January, 02:23
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Beth Osborne @KomMom62
30 January, 01:50
I'm loving it, too! So much to see, and no trolls!

Qmam anon @qmamanon
30 January, 01:08
Help a fren out. I am not having the success you are. What accounts are you following here??

30 January, 02:31
In response Qmam anon to his Publication
I just read, like, share other folks' posts, comments.

I also click on their "follow" button.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 January, 01:06
wego.social is on par and good for back up..! jus sayin 😉

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
30 January, 01:05
I agree! And so many that I followed on Twitter are here!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
30 January, 01:02
Here, Here! 😎🇺🇸💯

Only followers of this user (jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

Leen Zap @Leenzap
30 January, 12:45
Yep!
I'm with you on that 100%! :)

American Patriot @TrueAmericanPatriot
30 January, 12:43
So much better than Twitter! As far as I'm concerned, Anonup is the best social media site out there! I'm so happy to see it growing like it is!

James Mays @wLandJforAll
30 January, 12:39
welcome aboard!

30 January, 02:33
In response James Mays to his Publication
Thank you! Not easy to keep up but I am trying!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
30 January, 12:38
All without hostility.

30 January, 02:33
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Which is sooooo refreshing!